Tickets are sold by program – purchase just one, mix and match, or purchase a weekend pass to attend both days of great films!
Each program ticket grants admission to all films within that program. Student, senior and disabled discount pricing available. Please note upon the checkout process in the “Notes” section if you would like your tickets mailed to you; otherwise, your tickets will be held to be picked up at the Film Festival. (And please plan accordingly; we do not offer rush mailing.)
333 West 23rd Street (Between 8th and 9th Avenues)
New York, NY 10011
Phone: (212) 592-2980
SVA Theatre is committed to accessibility for all patrons. The venue is ADA compliant.
- C/E to 23rd Street (at 8th Avenue)
- 1 to 23rd Street (at 7th Avenue)
- F to 23rd Street (at 6th Avenue)
- N/R to 23rd Street (at 5th Avenue/Broadway)
- 6 to 23rd Street (at Park Avenue)
- New Jersey PATH (at 6th Avenue)
- Downtown M11 (on 9th Avenue)
- Uptown M20 bus (on 8th Avenue)
- Crosstown M23 bus (stops at 8th and 9th Avenues)
23rd Street is a two-way thoroughfare with metered parking and a parking lot on 23rd Street between 9th and 10th Avenues. Other nearby lots can be found on ParkWhiz. Taxis are abundant and available day and night outside the theatre.